CIRCULAR LETTER No.27/178/2016/11 3-3-2016
TO ALL OFFICE BEARERS, STATE FEDERATIONS AND
ALL INDIA BANKWISE ORGANISATIONS:
• EXTEND ALL SUPPORT TO ALL INDIA STRIKE IN RRBs
ON 10TH AND 11TH MARCH, 2016
United Forum of RRB Unions (NFRRBE, AIGBEA, AIGBEC, NFRRBO, AIRRBOF,
AIGBOA, AIGBOC) have given a call for All India Strike in all the 56 Regional
Rural Banks on 10th and 11th March, 2016 on the following demands:
1. Stop privatization of RRBs and withdraw license given to payment/small bank
2. Introduce Compassionate appointment scheme in RRB in line with sponsor bank with retrospective effect.
3. Withdraw anti-employees SLP filed by DFS in Civil. Misc. Appeal 39288/2012 at apex court and extend Pension-PF parity in line with Sponsor banks,
4. Implement complete Bipartite settlement in terms of NIT Award,
5. Simultaneous execution of wage, allowance and other benefits connected instruction of DFS for Sponsor banks in RRB too,
6. Scrap Mitra Committee HR recommendation,
7. Stop outsourcing in RRB,
8. Regularise all part-time/ daily waged/Casual workers,
9. Payment of graduation increment to remaining newly recruited Office Assistant.
10. Uniform and equal gratuity payment scheme for RRB’s Officer and workmen.
11. Implement Sponsor Bank’s Service Regulation to RRB in the interest of equity and justice and declared IBA as apex level negotiating Forum for RRBs too.
It will be observed that all these demands are long-pending and genuine
demands of the RRB employees. It is a matter of regret that the Government is
not taking any step to resolve these demands and the employees and our unions
are being forced to resort to agitation and strike. We call upon all our units and members, particularly in the Banks and States where RRBs are there, to extend full support to their struggle by participation in the demonstrations.