View the Order Issued on 4th November 2019 – BSNL Voluntary Retirement Scheme
1. The eligible employee is required to login to the ERP / ESS portal (http://eportal.erp.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal) for exercising his option for seeking voluntary retirement under the ‘BSNL Voluntary Retirement Scheme-2019‘.
2. On the homepage of ESS Portal after successful login, a Tab named “VRS-2019″ will be displayed. On entering the VRS-2019 page, only the eligible employees will be able to see the indicative calculation of the benefits of the scheme.
The shown calculation is an approximate estimate of the benefits as per the staff details available in the ERP system. Actual benefits may vary subject to verification of service particulars from service book etc.
3. The interested employee may then continue to exercise his option as per the instructions on the ERP portal. Employees are advised to carefully go through the provisions of the ‘BSNL Voluntary Retirement Scheme- 2019’ before exercising their option. For any assistance, employees can contact the dedicated Help-Desk.
4. Help-Desk: Dedicated Help-desk(s) will be available at Corporate Office level, Circle level and BA/SSA level during the normal office hours for providing assistance to the employees for exercising options. Online options, however, can be exercised round the clock.
5. The online window for exercising option will remain open till the specified closing date / time i.e. 03.12.2019 up to 05:30 P.M. If the employee is not sure, he may click the button “I wish to DECIDE LATER” and exit from the ESS Portal.
6. The eligible employees shall fill the option form through ESS portal and take three printouts, sign all of them in blue ink and submit the signed copies to their respective controlling officer within 3 days of submitting the online option. One copy will have to be pasted in Service Book, second copy will be sent to the competent authority for acceptance of VRS and on third copy, the employee will take acknowledgement.
7. The employees who are on deputation to other Departments / organizations may exercise their options online within the prescribed time and submit the signed forms to their last place of posting before relieving for deputation. In case of acceptance of their option, they may repatriate back and join BSNL latest by 31.12.2019.
8. The Employee can check the tentative benefits under the Scheme at any time on the ERP / ESS portal and once the option is submitted, he may also check the status of his option for VRS on the ERP / ESS portal.
9. Employees are allowed to withdraw option only once during the prescribed period for exercising option.