Without any column should be left blank – cadre units of Officers are asked to provide the table of 15 important questions
The Department of Personnel and Training (DOPT) asked all the cadre units of CSSS to send the periodical review report under FR 56(j) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972 of all PPS / PPS (ad-hoc).
All 51 cadre units of CSSS are requested to provide the table of 15 important questions in respect of those officers who are covered under the extant provisions of FR 56(j) and Rule 48 of CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972. No column should be left blank.
- Name of the Officer:
- Age as on 1.7.2019:
- Date since holding the post in current designation:
- Leave availed during the past five years (from service book):
- State of health and whether it has a bearing on discharge of duties and if yes, Please elaborate:
- Whether services of the officer are considered useful to the Government:
- Whether the officer is considered competent and effective and fit to continue to hold post occupied:
- Is there any reason to doubt the integrity viz complaint of suspicious transaction in property, corruption, informal feedback, ect., Please specify:
- Penalties if any imposed on the officer during entire career:
- APAR grading in the entire career if there is any adverse entry please specify:
- Overall conduct of the officer and remarks, if any:
- Whether he has been earlier review, if yes then specify the month and year