Pending demands of my federation – FNPO
T-24, Atul Grove Road, New Delhi – 110 001. Phone: 011-23321378
E-mail: [email protected]
Shri A.N. Nanda,
Postal Services Board,
New Delhi 110 001.
Sub:- Pending demands of my federation – Reg
Ref:- 08-12/2017-SR dated 01/08/2017.
Your attention is invited to the letter cited, wherein our Department has given a reply to my federation on each demand and requested us to withdraw the agitation programme of the strike. My Federation secretariat has taken the decision to postpone the strike. To our dismay, most of the demands are still in the same position for the last 7 months and in some issues, there is some development. But no issue is settled as on date.
The list of Demands and the reply from your office on each item is enclosed for your reference.
Further, some of the issues which are already pending with DOP&T the other ministries have taken steps in favour of their employees hence my federation requests the chairman to take appropriate action on the following subjects.
- Granting the benefits of MACPs w.e.f. 01/01/2006 as per 6th CPC based on the judgement of the Honourable Supreme Court.
- Restore OTA, OSA & Special allowance of PO & RMS Accountants.
- One-time relaxation to the Central Government employees who have availed LTC-80 and travelled by air, by purchasing tickets from authorities other than authorised agents.
- Removal of ambiguity in fixation of pay of re-employed ex-servicemen and grant of the benefit extended to commissioned officers to personnel below officer tank also.
- My Federation strongly believes that the Chairman, Postal Board will take necessary action on our letter.
A line of reply is highly solicited.