THIS AGREEMENT OF LEASE executed at Chennai on this day 01 st of March 2022 between
- Mr. XXXX, Son of Mr.XXXX parent, residing at (current address) with pin code hereinafter called the “Lessor” AND
- Mrs.XXXX daughter of Mr.XXXX parent (Mobile No.) residing at (address) hereinafter called the “Lessee”. The terms Lessor and the Lessee wherever it occurs in these presents shall mean and include their respective hiers, executors, administrators, and assign witnesses as follows :-
WHEREAS the Lessor Mr. party XXXX of Mr. Party XXXX parent is the absolute owner of Premises at Second Floor, Flat No 1 details address, whereas the Lessee has approached, the Lessor has agreed the same on the following terms and Conditions:
- The Tenancy Shall Commence from 1 st day of mar year and will last for a period of 11 (Eleven) Months.
- The Lessee shall pay the monthly rent of Rs.11000/-(Rupees Eleven Thousand) only) as rent payable on or before 5 th of every English Calendar Month.
- The Lessee shall use the portion of Residential Purpose Only.
- The Lessee shall pay the Electricity Charges Separately according to the M.E.S card and have no connection with the monthly rent.
- The Lessee shall not assign the lease or Sub-let the aforesaid Second Floor for Residential Purpose to any other person without the written consent of the Lessor.
- The Lessee shall keep the portion of the premises let-out to him in a good clean and decent condition without causing any damage to the building and incase any damage is caused the Lessee shall made good at his own cost.
- The Lessee shall not commit any nuisance to anybody of the portion or with the cotenants or neighbours of the premises.
- The Lessee shall not store any dangerous materials inside the said portion.
- The Lessor has right to break the lock if the Lessee Continuously locked for 3 consecutive months without any proper reply.
- The Lessee shall accept the Electricity Deposit if it is increased in his occupation time and the same will be refunded to the Lessee at that time of vacating the premises.
- The Lessee shall pay the common monthly maintenance charges and water charges for the demised shares for the portion.
- The Lessor shall pay the property taxes and water taxes for the demised premises.
- The Lessee shall allow the Lessor or his agents to visit the Residence at all reasonable time.
- The premises are not let-not with following amenities One Meter.
- The premises are not let-not without the amenities and in case any amenities required by the lessee shall put his own cost after obtaining approval of the Lessor.
- The lessee this day paid on advance of Rs.50000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand) as Security Deposit which carries no interest for the demised said portion and refundable to the Lessee at the time of Vacating the portion after discharging full arrears of rent payable to the Lessor.
- In case the Lessee Commits defaults in payment of Rent and Electricity for two Consecutive months, the Lessor will be entitled to proceed against the Lessee in distress and take other legal proceedings and also to terminate the tenancy without any futher notice, whatsoever.
- The Lessee has accepted and Confirming that he shall not ask any damages (or) compensation for this occupation fo the Lease Period.
- The Lessee shall enhance the rent after 11 months at a rate of 5% of total rent.
- Either party shall give two months notice for termination of tenancy after the lease period.
- It is also agreed that on your vacating the premises white washing of the same will be done or the amount for the same will be deducted from the one time deposit paid.
- The Tenent has to maintain the fitting in the above said premises and hand over the same in good condition to the Lessor:
Fitting details :
Ceiling Fan : 4 Nos
Led Tube Lights : 5 Nos
Led Lights : 5 Nos
Water Heater : 1 Nos
Chimney : 1 Nos
In witness whereof the Lessor and the Lessee have affixed their respect signature on the month and Year first above written in the presence of the following.
Schedule of Property
Second Floor, Full address.