THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT IS EXECUTED AT CHENNAI ON THE 01 st DAY OF YEAR (20??)BETWEEN
Owner name (Mr.XXXX) S/o xxxx aged 52 years, residing at No.1 (Address Chennai-600 -??)
Hereinafter called the ‘HOUSE OWNER’ which term shall mean and include his heirs legal
Representative, executors, administrators and assigns of the FIRST PART.
TO AND IN FAVOUR OF
- Mr.xxx S/o. xxx aged about 33 years resident at (Address) hereinafter called the
‘TENENT’ of the SECOND PART
WITNESSETH AS FOLLOWS:
WHEREAS the House owner is the absolute owner of the house, situated at (Address.)
WHEREAS the Party of the SECOND PART has offered to take on lease on Monthly Rent
of Rs.8800/-(Eight thousand eight hundred only) including maintenance and
WHEREAS the Party of the FIRST PART has agreed to let out the same to the Party of the
SECOND PART subject to the following terms and conditions.
NOW THIS DEED OF RENTAL AGREEMENT WITNESSETH:-
- The Rent shall be inrespect of the house at (Address)
- The Rent shall be for a Period of Eleven Months commencing from (01.01.20?? to 30.11.20??) The same may be renewed further 11 months with mutual consent.
- The Rent for the is Rs.8800/-(Eight thousand eight hundred only) including maintenance and Water charges.
- The Party of the SECOND PART shall pay the rent regularly on or before in English Calendar 05 the day of Every Month to the party of the FIRST PART or his nominee or Nomines.
- The Party of the SECOND PART has this day paid of the FIRST PART a sum of Rs.50,000/-(Rupees Fifty Thousand only) as security Deposit without any interest and the same is refundable at the time of the Party of the SECOND PART Vacating the premises.
- The Party of the SECOND PART shall not alter or modify the existing Building without the written consent of the party of the FIRST PART.
- The Party of the SECOND PART shall not sublet the house to any person or persons.
- The Tenant shall not store any combustible or dangerous goods or substances Prohibited under law in the demised portions. The Party of the SECOND PART shall not demand for more amenities than the one available now.
- The Party of the FIRST PART shall have the right to inspect the building at any time and the party of the SECOND PART shall not objection for the same. The Second part shall not allow the premises for any illegal activities if is is found so, the First part has got the right to enter premises and take possession of the same, for which conditions The Second part herein has agreed.
- The party of the SECOND PART shall keep the building in perfect condition without Causing any damage to the structures. He shall not install any immovable properties Which are likely to cause damage to the building or diminish the value of the same.
- The Propertory tax, EB Deposits shall be paid by the party of the FIRST PART, the Electricity Charges Rs.6/- per unit shall be paid by the SECOND PART on the used Shown in the respective Meter.
- The tenancy is terminable on One Month Notice on either side.
- The Party of the FIRST PART shall have the right to adjust the arrears of rents, electric charges and damages if an from and out of the advance at the time of party of the SECOND PART vacating Premises. The party of the second should not rise any Objection if any so.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF THE PARTIES HERETO HAVE SET THEIR HANDS AND SIGNED ON THE DAY, MONTH AND THE YEAR FIRST ABOVE WRITTEN IN THE PRESENCE OF:
- PARTY OF THE FIRST PART
- PARTY OF THE SECOND PART